ActiveXperts Network Monitor
*** ActiveXperts Network Monitor 2019 was released on January 2, 2019 --- Release Notes ***
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is a network and server monitoring tool to allow administrators to monitor the network for failures and irregularities automatically. It can monitor all aspects of your LAN- and WAN servers, workstations and IP devices. For years, ICT administrators, network operators and helpdesk employees have relied upon the power, flexibility and reliability of ActiveXperts Network Monitor.
- Runs as a service, on a Windows 2019/2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/10/8/7 platform
- Available as 64-bit product and 32-bit download
- Monitors Windows, Linux, (IP) devices, databases, virtualization platforms and more
- PowerShell, VBScript and SSH scripting supported
- Up to 15 checks for free
Network Monitor Console
Configure HTTPs Check
Configure Powershell Check
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is available in a 32-bit and 64-bit version, and runs on all major Windows operating systems.
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Supported Virtualization platforms: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Virtual Bridges VERDE
- CPU: a Multi-core processor is recommended due to the multi-threaded architecture of ActiveXperts
- Memory: 2GB required; 4GB recommended
- DBMS: A MS SQL or MySQL server is recommended in the network to improve performance
For licensing information, please click here.