ActiveXperts Network Monitor
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is a tool to monitor the network for failures and irregularities.
- Runs as a service, on a Windows 2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/10/8/7 platform
- Available as 64-bit product and 32-bit download
- Monitors Windows, Linux, (IP) devices, databases, virtualization platforms and more
- PowerShell, VBScript and SSH scripting supported
- Up to 25 checks for free
Network Monitor Console
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is available in a 32-bit and 64-bit version, and runs on all major Windows operating systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Supported Virtualization platforms: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Virtual Bridges VERDE
- CPU: a Multi-core processor is recommended due to the multi-threaded architecture of ActiveXperts
- Memory: 2GB required; 4GB recommended
- DBMS: A MS SQL or MySQL server is recommended in the network to improve performance
For licensing information, please click here.