ActiveXperts Network Monitor Temperature monitoring
ActiveXperts solution to monitor Temperature
ActiveXperts Network Monitor requires an Environmental Monitoring device from Sensatronics to monitor temperature.
The Environmental Monitor connects directly to your network via an Ethernet hub or switch.
With Sensatronics the application addresses issues beyond typical server CPU temperature as storage, network or telecom environmental issues are inclusive.
ActiveXperts supports the following Sensatronics devices to monitor temperature:
- Model EM1 (can be used with ActiveXperts Network Monitor to monitor temperature, humidity and wetness);
- Model Senturion (can be used with ActiveXperts Network Monitor to monitor temperature, humidity, wetness, power, light, motion, smoke, door, resistance, switch/NC, switch/NO).
- Model U16
- Model U8
- Model U4
- Model E16
- Model E8;
- Model E4;
- Model CM16.
All devices a capable of monitoring temperature on 4 (or more) locations.
A Temperature check requires the following parameters:
- Host - The host name or IP address of the network interface of the temperature device; use a port prefix to specify another port that the default port (port 80)
- Monitor Probe - Select a probe;
- Unit - Select the preferred unit of measurement: Fahrenheit or Celsius;
- Minimum - Minimum required temperature, in Fahrenheit or Celsius;
- Maximum - Maximum allowed temperature, in Fahrenheit or Celsius;
- Logging - Enable Logging (y/n); Press on the 'Settings' button to configure logging. By default, ActiveXperts Network Monitor logs to an MS Access database.
ActiveXperts Network Monitor Temperature check