Monitoring processes on Windows using ActiveXperts
ActiveXperts solution to monitor Processes
ActiveXperts Network Monitor allows users to check processes on local- and remote computers; if a process is active, a computer is considered available. Additionally,
memory usage of a process can be checked, to detect memory leaks.
A Process check requires the following parameters:
- Computer - The host name or the IP address of the computer you want to monitor;
- Process - The module name of the process, including the extension. For instance: alerter.exe, or explorer.exe;
- Check memory of this process - Enable/disable memory checking of the particular process. Enter the maximum amount of memory (in MB) that a process may consume;
- No process on this computer should consume more than - Checks for any process using more than the specified amount of memory;
- Credentials - Select alternate Windows credentials if necessary.
ActiveXperts Network Monitor Process check