ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor for Windows
*** ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor 2019 was released on May 23, 2019 --- Release Notes ***
ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor is an environmental monitoring tool for Windows.
- Runs as a Windows service, on a Windows 2019/2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/10/8/7 platform
- Available as 64-bit product and 32-bit download
- Monitors temperature, humidity, wetness, airflow, montion, vibration, voltage, resistence, smoke, carbonoxide, carbondioxiy, oxygen, door (open/close) and more
Environmental Monitor Console
Configure Temperature Check
Configure Voltage Check
ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor is available in a 32-bit and 64-bit version, and runs on all major Windows operating systems.
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Supported Virtualization platforms: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Virtual Bridges VERDE
- CPU: a Multi-core processor is recommended due to the multi-threaded architecture of ActiveXperts
- Memory: 2GB required; 4GB recommended
- DBMS: A MS SQL or MySQL server is recommended in the network to improve performance
For licensing information, please click here.