Office365 SMTP configuration in ActiveXperts Network Monitor
In ActiveXperts, you can send out e-mail alerts through virtually any SMTP server.
To send out e-mail alerts through Microsoft's Office365 SMTP server, make sure you have the SMTP settings accordingly.
In the 'Notification Settings' property page, configure the following settings:
- In the SMTP host field, type: smtp.office265.com
- In the SMTP port field, type: 587
- In the Connection Security selection box, select STARTTLS
- Enable the Server requires Authentication checkbox, and use your Microsoft Office365 login (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- In the Sender's e-mail field, type the Office365 account exactly as specified in the Authentication field above (e.g. email@example.com)