ActiveXperts Serial Port Component Licensing Scheme
NOTE: All ActiveXperts licenses are are perpetual, which means that it is paid once and does not need to be renewed annually.It allows you to use the software for as long you continue to comply with the terms of the license agreement.
First year of Maintenance is included in purchase of a license. Maintenance entitles customers to use ActiveXperts's technical support services, and to receive all product upgrades, free of charge, during a specified Agreement duration.
Buy an ActiveXperts license
To buy an ActiveXperts license, click here. For ActiveXperts products pricing, click here.
Read the Software License Agreement for ActiveXperts Network Component.Questions? Please check our Licensing KB, or contact sales at email@example.com.
| ||Standard License|
|Direct COM port support||X||X||X|
|Windows Telephony Device (TAPI) support||X||X||X|
|Hardware flow control||X||X||X|
|Software flow control||X||X||X|
|Support for multiple ports (simultaneously)||-||X||X|
|High-speed data transmission||-||X||X|
|Use component on a web server||- ||X ||X|
|Use component on multiple computers in your organization||- ||X ||X|
|Distribution of component||-||-||X|
AX003-0010 - Standard License
The Standard License allows you to:
- Use the software on one computer (not a web server) in your organization only; It is not allowed to use the software outside your organization or distribute the software as part of your own software;
It is not allowed to use the component on a web server.
- Use all functions, except ReadBytes and WriteBytes.
AX003-0012 - Professional License
The Professional License allows you to:
- Use the software on an unlimited number of computers (workstation/server/web server) in your organization only;
It is not allowed to use the software outside your organization or distribute the software as part of your own software;
- Use all functions, without limitations.
AX003-0020 - Distribution License
The Distribution License allows you to:
- Use the software on an unlimited number of computers (workstations/servers) in your organization;
- Use all functions, without limitations;
- Rent, lease or distribute an unlimited number of licenses of the software outside your organization bundled with an application.
You adhere to the following terms:
- You may not resell, rent, lease or distribute the software alone. The software must be distributed as a component of an application and bundled with an application or with the application's installation files. The software may only be used as part of, and in connection with, the bundled application.
- You may not resell, rent, lease or distribute Software in any way that would compete with ActiveXperts Software B.V.
- All sample code provided by ActiveXperts Software B.V. that is distributed with your application, may be modified and distributed to your customers.
- A valid copyright notice must be provided within the user documentation, start-up screen or in the help-about section of your application that specifies ActiveXperts Software B.V. as the provider of the software bundled with your application,
for example: your application name contains a network communication component licensed from ActiveXperts Software B.V.
This component may only be used as part of and in connection with your application name.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend ActiveXperts Software B.V. and its suppliers from and against any and all claims or lawsuits including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of your bundled application.