AVTech Room Alert 3S
The AVTech Room Alert 3S device is designed to monitor room temperature, humidity, air flow, main power, active power, room entry, motion, smoke, flood and much more in multiple locations simultaneously.
It has 1 digital (value) ports and 2 switch (open/closed) ports.
Use ActiveXperts Network Monitor to configure and monitor AVTech Devices and Sensors and send out alerts. ActiveXperts stores data in MySQL or MS SQL Server, and provide powerful tools to generate reports and graphs based on the statistical data, on a mobile phone, tablet or PC.
Ask our Sales Team for questions about AVTech, devices, sensors, software and its prices. They are ready to answer all of your questions.
AVTech offers a wide range of sensors. AVTech offers three categories of sensors:
- Digital Sensors. These sensors provide real-time digital values
- Switch Sensors. These sensors provide only the values 0 or 1 (open or closed)
- Analogue 0-5V Sensors. These sensors generate an analogue voltage output within the range of 0 to 5 volts
Most popular sensors:
AVTech Room Alert 3S Device
The AVTech Room Alert 3S is powered in one of the following ways:
- External Power Adapter or
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
The AVTech Room Alert 3S has 1 ethernet port and has NO WiFi capabilities:
- Ethernet RJ45 port
The AVTech Room Alert 3S device has 2 internal port (invisible), 1 external RJ11 digital ports, 2 external switch ports and 0 external analog ports:
- 2 Internal Ports (not visible) with the following sensors (always included):
- Digital Temperature
- Digital Humidity
- 1 External RJ11 Digital Ports to attach one or more of the following digital sensors:
- Temperature Indoor Sensor (25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Temperature Outdoor Sensor (25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Humidity Sensor (25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Temperature/Humidity Combined Sensor (25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Airflow (Airco) Sensor (10/25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Active Power Sensor (10/25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Fluid Temperature Sensor (25/50/100 ft) and/or
- Current Loop Power Sensor (up to 50 Ampere or up to 250 Ampere)
2 External Switch Ports to attach one or more of the following switch (open/closed) sensors:
- Flood Sensor (8/24/50/100 ft) and/or
- Room Entry Sensor and/or
- Motion Sensor and/or
- Smoke Sensor and/or
0 External Analog Ports to connect 2 of the following analog sensors:
- Voltage (0-5V) and/or
NOTE: All analog and switch sensors are connected by 2 copper cables and can be easily extended yourself.
More Information and Pricing
Ask our Sales Team for questions about AVTech, devices, sensors, software and its prices.