On 1/1/2020, Auron Software B.V. acquired ActiveXperts SMS Component and will continue developing, selling and supporting the product under it's own brand name Auron SMS Component.
Maintenance contracts will be continued directly by Auron Software as of 1/1/2020.
ACTIVEXPERTS SMS and MMS TOOLKIT 5.2 RELEASE NOTES
Release Date: 06/11/2009
SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 is the latest version of the ActiveXperts SMS and MMS Toolkit.
The mission of the product is to provide an easy to use interface to Windows developers for sending and receiving SMS- and MMS messages.
The product runs on the Windows 2008/2003/2000/7/Vista/XP operating systems, and can be used by various development tools, including Visual Basic .NET,
WHAT'S NEW IN SMS and MMS TOOLKIT 5.2
New features in ActiveXperts SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2
- SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 now includes a native 64-bit component together with its 32-bit component. The 64-bit component is called AXmsCtrlx64.dll, the 32-bit DLL is still called AXmsCtrl.dll.
- SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 now has the option to install and configure Virtual Directories for its ASP/ASP.NET samples after installation, using a wizard. In previous versions of SMS and MMS Toolkit, sample virtual directory had to be created during installation, or manually after installation.
- SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 has a few optimizations for SMPP, improving the performance of the toolkit.
- SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 is now ready for Windows 7.
INSTALLATION AND UPGRADE
- Installation -
To learn more about installing the product for the first time, please read our manual.
You can download the manual at https://www.activexperts.com/files/xmstoolkit/manual.htm
- Upgrade -
Upgrading from a previous version should be done in the following way:
- Uninstall the previous SMS and MMS Toolkit product. Use the 'Add/Remove Programs' applet in the Control Panel to start the Uninstall procedure;
- Download the SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 Installation file from the ActiveXperts Software web site: www.activexperts.com/download;
- Start the SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.2 Installation. The InstallShield wizard will guide you through the steps of the installation.