Knowledge Base FAQ Item #6000012
Q6000012: I want to uninstall ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor manually. What are the steps?
Use the following steps to uninstall Environmental Monitor manually:
- Stop the Environmental Monitor service by using the Services applet, or by typing NET STOP AXEMSVC from the command prompt;
- Quit the Manager application;
- Delete directory C:\Program Files\ActiveXperts\Environmental Monitor (or alternate directory) and all sub-directories;
- If you do not use other ActiveXperts products, also delete directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\ActiveXperts (or alternate directory);
- Launch the registry editor (REGEDIT.EXE);
- Open the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ key;
- Delete the AEFD4AF2-59DC-48E0-B345-CF8491D34460 key.