Monitor ESET NOD32 status on your network computers
Monitor Anti-Virus and Internet Security suitesWith ActiveXperts Network Monitor, you can monitor most important Anti-Virus and Internet Security suites available today. Simply select 'New Monitoring Check' from the 'Monitor' menu, select the 'Anti-Virus / Internet Security' check and fill in the required parameters.
It checks the ESET NOD32 services and processes, and optionally checks the virus definition files to see if version and/or date of the files are OK. The check can easily be extended by the user to monitor additional aspects, e.g. log files, dll versions of the software, number of files in quarantine, etc.
Monitor ESET NOD32
You can configure the ESET NOD32 check in the ActiveXperts Network Monitor dialog below, to see if the software is running properly.
ActiveXperts Network Monitor ESET NOD32 check
About ESET NOD32
NOD32 was designed from the ground up with performance, accuracy, user intuitiveness, and low computer resource consumption in mind. Its 'no-frills' interface allows you to analyze threats quickly and easily, not to mention matches well with all Windows version themes from Windows 98 to Vista. Running NOD32 uses only a mere 11 megabytes of memory, compared to the hundreds of megabytes Symantec's Norton or McAfee consume. In addition, the NOD32 on-demand scanner is very fast, able to scan the entire contents of an average hard drive in about 10 minutes.
NOD32 has the ability to identify the nastiest of threats; including Root-kits, Zero-Day viruses, and ActiveX driven Trojans. NOD32 is the only anti-virus solution that has not missed a single in-the-wild threat. How does it do this? Hourly updates. NOD32 stays current and constantly scans your drives for emerging threats -- after all that's what ESET is named for; Essential Solutions for Emerging Threats.
The central 'NOD32 Control Center' management console provides full access to ESET NOD32's features, tools and settings and fully integrates all installed system components. These are categorized into four different sections, each of which can be expanded into an easy-to-use directory tree style system. For increased security, the key settings can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access and modification.
NOD 32 Features:
- ThreatSense® technology — a single optimized Anti-Threat engine for analyzing code to identify malicious behavior, such as viruses, spyware, adware, phishing and more
- Unprecedented heuristic analysis capable of discovering new malware threats as they emerge
- Powerful virtual PC emulation technology enables unpacking and decryption of all types of archives and run-time packing
- Protects at multiple infiltration points, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP and all local and removable media
- Enhanced Rootkit Protection
- Prevents infected files from being opened and executed, and warns on creation of infected files
- Automatic execution on system startup
- Supports multiple Terminal Server environments
- Supports scanning of mapped network disks