ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Smoke detection
ActiveXperts solution to detect smoke
ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor requires an Environmental Monitor device from Sensatronics to monitor smoke.
The Environmental Monitor connects directly to your network via an Ethernet hub or switch.
With Sensatronics the application addresses issues beyond typical server CPU temperature as storage, network or telecom environmental issues are inclusive.
ActiveXperts supports the following Sensatronics device to monitor smoke:
- Model Senturion (can be used with ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor to monitor temperature, humidity, wetness, power, light, motion, smoke, door, resistance, switch/NC, switch/NO).
A Smoke check requires the following parameters:
- Host - The host name or IP address of the network interface of the Sensatronics device; use a port prefix to specify another port that the default port (port 80)
- Monitor Probe - Select a probe;
- Minimum - Minimum required value;
- Maximum - Maximum allowed value;
- Logging - Enable Logging (y/n); Press on the 'Settings' button to configure logging. By default, ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor logs to an MS Access database.
ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Smoke check