Monitor Citrix XenServer Virtual Infrastructure with ActiveXperts
Figure 1: ActiveXperts Network Monitor Citrix XenServer check - Download ActiveXperts Network Monitor now »
ActiveXperts solution to monitor Citrix XenServer Virtual Infrastructure
ActiveXperts Network Monitor continuously monitors Citrix XenServer servers and/or associated virtual machines.
ActiveXperts provides centralized control and visibility into various levels of the XenServer virtual infrastructure,
with real-time monitoring of dynamic XenServer virtual elements.
ActiveXperts has deep awareness of all virtual elements and related physical components, including server hardware,
shared storage and networking, with event and alarm triggers that make it easier to monitor the environment, diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
ActvieXperts monitors the following XenServer items:
- CPU Usage (%)
- Memory Usage (%)
- Memory Available (MB)
- Memory Used (MB)
- Network Packets Received (#)
- Network Packets Transmitted (#)
- Network Receiving Rate (Kbps)
- Disk Usage (%)
- Disk Space Available (MB)
- Disk Space Used (MB)
- Virtual Machine Powered On (y/n)
- Virtual Machine Running (y/n)
- Virtual Machine Guest Tools Installed (y/n)
The Citrix XenServer check requires the following parameters:
- XenServer Host - The IP address or hostname of the Citrix XenServer server that you want to check;
- Username and Password - The Username and Password used to logon to the XenServer server. These credentials need to be defined once for each XenServer host and can be used for other checks defined for this XenServer server;
- Monitor XenServer Host or Monitor Virtual Machine - Select either the entire XenServer host (running the Virtual Machines) or an individual Virtual Machine;
- Check Counter - Select what to monitor: CPU Usage (%), Memory Usage (%), Memory Available (MB), Memory Used (MB), Network Packets Received (#), Network Packets Transmitted (#), Network Receiving Rate (Kbps), Disk Usage (%), Disk Space Available (MB), Disk Space Used (MB), Virtual Machine Powered On (y/n), Virtual MachineRunning (y/n), Virtual Machine Guest Tools Installed (y/n);
- Value - Minimum/Maximum value for the above Check Counter.