ACTIVEXPERTS HYDROMAGIC 7.1
Release Date: January 20 2016
What's new in ActiveXperts Hydromagic 7.1
ActiveXperts Hydromagic is the latest version of the ActiveXperts Hydromagic product.
ActiveXperts Hydromagic is a professional hydrograhic survey package used by mining, dredging and survey companies all over the world.
The product runs on laptops, desktop PC's and tablets running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista.
ActiveXperts Hydromagic can import project files created with a previous version of the product.
Click on the link below to download ActiveXperts Hydromagic 7.1. It offers a 64-bit installation (setup_hydromagic_demo_64bit.exe) and a 32-bit installation (setup_hydromagic_demo_32bit.exe). Download here:
WHAT'S NEW IN ACTIVEXPERTS HYDROMAGIC 7.1
- New plugin for South SDE-28S and SDE-230 echosounders;
- Added support for Ohmex Sonarmite DFX (dual frequency) in Sonarmite plugin;
- Ability to export multiple sounding files in one go;
- Filter elevation values (ellipsoid, MSL and Tide) in raw data files;
- Import SEG-Y echosounder data files as soundings;
- Import ODEC echosounder data files as soundings;
- Added geoid and datum shifts for Hungary;
- Tide prediction module finished;
- Added GGGUY00 Geoid Model for French Guiana;
- Added support for NOAA VDatum binary grid files (GTX files);
- Ability to force the use of MSL values when performing tide corrections;